Sunday 21 August 2016

Baby Food: Snacks

Little O has been kicking up a fuss about food lately. He's a bit poorly and teething which is not a great combo when trying to wean. Luckily I have the brilliant Young Gums Instagram feed which has lots of nourishing and healthy recipes, most of which you can do on the spot. I also have (and I think Ive mentioned before ) my go to recipe book River Cottage Baby and Toddler Food. This week we just have to get O to drop one of his milk feeds but being the little fidget he is, all that exercise requires calories so I expect he'll need some snacks. These Apple and Spelt biscuits are so yummy I might have to steal a few.




Also on the menu this week is Young Gums oat pancakes and banana bread. I also have a trusty loaf of granny's brioche in the freezer then there is always classic rice cakes or wedges of cheese.